We have a pretty open dress code. The two major NO's are:
- No nudity
- No gangwear
Clothing, accessories, signs, symbols and tattoos associated with, or representative of a criminal street gang are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to the following:
- No solid “RED, WHITE or BLUE” shirts. Colors shall include all variations from light to dark.
- No solid “RED or BLUE” pants, shorts, skirts or dresses. (Not including blue jeans).
- No shirts, jerseys or hats, containing the following letters and or numbers combinations; (3,4,X3,X4,13,14,18,X111,XIV)
- No solid “RED or BLUE” hats, beanies, sweatbands etc.
- No “RED or BLUE” colored belts or belt buckles identifying gang names, numbers, or letters.
- No “RED or BLUE” colored shoelaces, hair accessories, handkerchiefs or bandanas.
- No visible tattoos which are representative of criminal street gang membership.
Clothing that depicts any advertising or glorification of gangs, guns, violence, cultural/racial superiority/harassment and/or any anti-group slogans is strictly prohibited.