Use the search box to find answers you're looking for, or browse the FAQs below.
There are 3 forms of valid IDs we accept at the entrance:
- Current, U.S. State issued, photo ID*
- U.S. Passports
*No combination of IDs can substitute for this form of ID. NO temporary along with expired, NO student ID along with temporary, etc.
There are some important times to remember when it comes to the close of the event:
NO ADMISSION IS ALLOWED AFTER 11PM. We advise to arrive no later than 10pm, so you do not get stuck in a long line and miss the cut-off.
Alcohol sales end at midnight.
Event ends at 1am. At this point, you need to either be inside a club, or headed home with a designated, sober driver. If you need a cab, call 209.888.8888 for United Cab.
We have a pretty open dress code. The two major NO's are:
- No nudity
- No gangwear
Clothing, accessories, signs, symbols and tattoos associated with, or representative of a criminal street gang are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to the following:
- No solid “RED, WHITE or BLUE” shirts. Colors shall include all variations from light to dark.
- No solid “RED or BLUE” pants, shorts, skirts or dresses. (Not including blue jeans).
- No shirts, jerseys or hats, containing the following letters and or numbers combinations; (3,4,X3,X4,13,14,18,X111,XIV)
- No solid “RED or BLUE” hats, beanies, sweatbands etc.
- No “RED or BLUE” colored belts or belt buckles identifying gang names, numbers, or letters.
- No “RED or BLUE” colored shoelaces, hair accessories, handkerchiefs or bandanas.
- No visible tattoos which are representative of criminal street gang membership.
Clothing that depicts any advertising or glorification of gangs, guns, violence, cultural/racial superiority/harassment and/or any anti-group slogans is strictly prohibited.
You CAN bring...
- Friends (21 and older only)
- One sealed plastic bottle of water
You can NOT bring...
- Ice chests
- Selfie Sticks
- Anything else that will be unsafe
Make getting in easy and keep X Fest safe so we can have it every year.
Yes! We know you showed your ID to get into the event, but believe it or not, there are people who try to find ways around the system, so we need to check IDs before we can serve you alcohol.
DON'T BUY WRISTBANDS. No authorized X Fest seller is selling wristbands. We can not vouch for the validity of any wristbands that have been sold. If you want to go to X Fest, buy a ticket from any of our authorized locations, NOT a wristband.
Express Entrance has two lanes at every entrance dedicated to only Express Entrance buyers, so your wait will be minimized in line. We limit the number of Express Entrance tickets sold and expect to get Express Entrance buyers in 3 to 4 times faster than General Admission buyers at every entrance.
We suggest an early arrival. Would you rather get inside too early, or get inside too late and miss your favorite artist? A minimum 1 hour ahead of your favorite performers scheduled time is suggested, but 2 hours isn't a bad idea either. Please note, no admission is allowed after 11pm.
We will be doing everything we can to minimize wait times in line, including the ability to upgrade on site to Express Entrance, and utilizing color coded entrances to more evenly distribute lines. Pay attention to your ticket color and find your entrance on the map.